Saturday, March 31, 2012

25 Days Later


Wow. What a month! 25 days ago, I posted about the next ten years of my life: go back to school, get a full-time job, get my BA, MA, start a charter school, network, pursue the Department of Education. 25 days later, after applying to jobs every day, updating my resume, knocking on doors, asking everyone I knew, networking, driving, asking and asking again, I finally landed a job! This was TRULY an answer to prayer. February 29th was the night I asked to be sent out to pursue my destiny in the marketplace. I was asked when would be a good timeframe for me to fully transition out of my current position and onto my next one, and I said, “the 31st.” I left my current job BELIEVING that a company was going to hire me by March 31st, and lo and behold, after pounding the concrete and applying to different places everyday, I land an interview and get hired on the very same day, one day short of what I expected! A lot of people have been praying for me, and I want to thank all of those who have. Here's to my next transition! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment